The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school and teacher(s), current Pathway, prior-year school, and summer school)
3. English language fluency status (as calculated during semi-annual reclassification review)
4. Assessment score series from OUSD Benchmark and California State standardized instruments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Fresh data points to the CSDR in the July 2 edition:
1. Spring Assessment Scores for District Literacy (DIBELS, IDEL, F&P, DRA, SRI) and District Math
2. CAHSEE Status includes March 2015 results
3. Secondary GPAs from each of 8 marking periods; Course Grades for Fall Semester and Spring (EOY)
4. Secondary Early Warning flags from EOY; EW flag-counts from each of 6 marking periods
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR
3. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will be refreshed in August to reflect your schools' Fall 2015 student roster.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at email@example.com