The CSDR brings together several separate data sources:
1. Comprehensive demographic variables
2. Enrollment details (current teacher(s), prior-year school, career pathway)
3. English language fluency status
4. Assessment score series from SBAC and key Districtwide Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
The newest student-level performance metrics and demographic elements are:
1. Early Warning: Attendance, Suspension, failing grades in (secondary) ELA or Math
2. Latest Literacy scores (Mid-Year SRI, Winter F&P and EDL)
3. Secondary Credits, GPAs, and course grades
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. RAD Data Team and Central Office Partners
2. Guide to CSDR data points
3. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR and
videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. One-Page Guides to related interactive dashboard reports
5. OUSD Student Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will next be refreshed on March 20, 2017 with Spring Marking Period 1 details.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at email@example.com