The CSDR brings together:
1. Current school and course enrollment details and recent semester course grades
2. Comprehensive demographic variables, including ELL fluency subgroups
3. Scores from State tests and key Districtwide Assessments such as SRI, F&P, and SMI
4. Attendance, suspension, and readiness metrics toward graduation and college/career
Full list of data elements in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
Guide to CSDR data points
"Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR and
videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
- Classroom teachers can receive an "only my students" Excel version.
- Central Office and Network Leaders can receive a multi-school version.
- Next up: "CSDR#4" will be released on March 19.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org