The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school, pathway, class schedule)
3. English language fluency subgroups
4. Assessment score series from State and District Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
New or updated metrics on student performance include:
1. College & Career Readiness: A-G Credits and GPA are updated with Fall Semester results
2. Annual CELDT results
3. Math Benchmark Assessment results
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR
3. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
Multi-school editions of CSDR can be quickly compiled for Central Office Leadership.
The next edition of the CSDR will be published March 21 and will include:
Mid-Year assessment results for: F&P/DRA, SRI, SMI, Elementary Math.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.