The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school, current class schedule)
3. English language fluency subgroups
4. Assessment score series from State and District Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Student performance metrics fresh from Fall 2015-16 reports include:
1. Fall 2015 Literacy Assessment Scores (SRI, F&P, DRA), Fall 2015 Math Screening (SMI)
2. SBAC ELA and Math (Scale Score, Achievement Level, and 'Claim' sub-scores)
3. CST/CMA/CAPA Science (for Spring 2013 through Spring 2015)
4. College & Career Readiness (CAHSEE, Credits Completed, PSAT, EAP)
5. Secondary Early Warning flag (series for each marking period since Fall 2014)
6. Secondary GPAs for marking period and cumulative (total, academic, weighted, non-weighted)
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR
3. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
A new edition of the CSDR will be published before Winter Break to include updated performance metrics from Fall 2015
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org