1. Demographic data (including last school year and 2014 summer school)
2. English Learner data (including fluency and home language)
3. Multiple years of assessment data, including the Scholastic Reading Inventory, Attendance Data, Suspension Data, and Physical Fitness Test Data.
We've made some significant changes to improve the CSDR in this edition:
1. Customizing the CSDR for elementary, middle, and high schools
2. Adding F&P and DRA data where available to the elementary schools
3. Listing summer 2014 site for students who attended a summer school hub site
What else do I need to know?
1. It is refreshed after every marking period for secondary schools
2. It is refreshed after every trimester for elementary schools
3. There are teacher versions for secondary schools, so please download and share with your teachers!
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to data points
2. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at email@example.com