The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school and teacher(s), current Pathway, 2013-14 school, 2014 summer school)
3. English language fluency status (as calculated as of October 24)
4. Assessment score series from OUSD Benchmark and California State standardized instruments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Fresh data points to the CSDR in the February 9 edition:
1. CELDT Annual scores plus Initial CELDTs taken during Fall
2. Secondary Math Benchmark scores from January
3. Current Pathway participation, plus PSAT scores from October
4. GPA for each marking period (secondary grades, Fall)
5. Early Warning Flags, with prior EW-flag-counts to mark progress)
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR
3. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
1. It will be refreshed again after every marking period for secondary schools
2. It will be refreshed again after every trimester for elementary schools
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org