The CSDR brings together separate data sources:
1. Comprehensive demographic variables, including language details
2. Enrollment specifics (current teacher, course, career pathway)
3. Recent course grades (for secondary grades)
4. Assessment score series (for Districtwide tests and State SBAC), going back two years
5. Engagement metrics such as attendance, suspension (and "Early Warning" for secondary grades)
Full list of data elements is in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. RAD Data Team and Central Office Partners
2. Guide to CSDR data points
3. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR and videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. One-Page Guides to related interactive dashboard reports
5. OUSD Student Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will next be refreshed on May 8, 2017 with Spring Marking Period 2 details.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org