The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school and teacher(s), 2013-14 and 2014 summer school)
3. English language fluency status (recently re-calculated on October 24)
4. Assessment score series from OUSD Benchmark and California State standardized instruments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Fresh data points to the CSDR in the October 31 edition:
1. Fall SRI and mid-window F&P leveled reading scores
2. Current Pathway participation, plus PSAT scores from last year
3. Distance-from-School and "Live-Go" flags from geospatial analysis
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to data points
2. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print
What else should I know?
1. It will be refreshed again after every marking period for secondary schools
2. It will be refreshed again after every trimester for elementary schools
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at email@example.com