The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school, current class schedule)
3. English language fluency subgroups
4. Assessment score series from State and District Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
New or updated metrics on student performance include:
1. Final SBAC ELA and Math (Scale Score, Achievement Level, and 'Claim' sub-scores)
2. College & Career Readiness: Credits Completed now include break-out by A-G Subject Area
3. Early Warning flag series: longitudinal data for secondary students, each marking period from Fall 2014 to present
4. Reminder: LiveGo codes and distance-to-school are now updated daily to keep up with students' new addresses.
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR
3. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
The next edition of the CSDR, for end of Fall semester, will include:
MidYear Literacy and Math Assessment results,
and Fall 2015 Annual CELDT scores, and
updates for secondary GPAs and Credits Completed.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.