The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
1. Comprehensive demographic variables
2. Enrollment details (current school, prior-year school and teacher)
3. English language fluency status (from semi-annual reclassification review)
4. Assessment score series from SBAC and key Districtwide Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
The newest student-level performance metrics and demographic elements are:
1. Attendance Rate, Suspensions, and Fall 2016 SRI scores
2. Spring 2016 SBAC, EAP, and CAASPP Science assessment scores
3. Secondary Credits, GPAs, and current Pathway enrollment
4. High School Readiness (at 8th Grade completion) indicators
5. Newcomer, UAY, and SIFE indicators for English Language Learners
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide RAD Data Team and Central Office Partners
2. Guide to CSDR data points
3. One-Page Guides to related interactive dashboard reports
4. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR and videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
5. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will next be refreshed on December 12 with up-to-date student rosters, final Fall Literacy (F&P, DRA) and Fall Math Inventory ("SMI") scores
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org