For OUSD Staff: The Comprehensive Student Data Roster is a Excel spreadsheet that brings together 100 data points for each pupil. Multi-school editions are available to selected Central Office Leaders. Note: You must be signed into your OUSD Gmail in order to access your school's "Protected Student Level Data" folder. If you have trouble finding it, please request access to student-level data.
The CSDR brings together separate data sources:
1. Comprehensive demographic variables, including language details
2. Enrollment specifics (current teacher, course, career pathway)
3. Recent course grades
4. Assessment score series (for Districtwide tests and State SBAC), going back two years
5. Engagement metrics such as attendance, suspension (and "Early Warning" for secondary grades)
Full list of data elements is in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. RAD Data Team and Central Office Partners
2. Guide to CSDR data points
3. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR and videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. One-Page Guides to related interactive dashboard reports
5. OUSD Student Data Request for your specific questions
An updated, End-Of-Year CSDR will be released on July 3, 2017 with final grades and assessment scores.
Special for Secondary School Leaders:
"Rising 6th Grade / Rising 9th Grade" Placement Rosters are being posted to the same shared folders. New: Rising-6th CSDRs include Standards-Based Grades from elementary report cards.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org