The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
1. Comprehensive demographic variables
2. Enrollment details (current school, prior-year school and teacher)
3. English language fluency status (from semi-annual reclassification review)
4. Assessment score series from SBAC and key Districtwide Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Student performance metrics in the Beginning-of-Year Edition are from 2015-16. Among them:
1. Spring 2016 Literacy Scores (F&P, DRA, SRI) and 2016 Math Scores (SMI, District Benchmarks)
3. Secondary cumulative GPAs from EOY 2015-16
4. Secondary Early Warning flags from EOY 2015-16 and recent history
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to Central Office Partners and Network Partners
2. Guide to CSDR data points
3. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR and videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will be refreshed on October 24 with up-to-date student rosters, final Spring 2016 SBAC scores, and literacy performance metrics from Fall 2016
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org