Oakland Unified School District's annual K-12 enrollment figures for 2014-15 are now available. You can download them through the links provided below or download them from the Enrollment folder inside our Internal Data Reports page. Data is provided in Excel format and is disaggregated by either:
1. By school and grade level breakdowns or
2. By school, grade, ethnic, and gender breakdowns.
These annual final enrollment figures come from the Aeries student information system on CBEDS Day 10/1/2014. Final enrollment figures for 2014-15 will be calculated and published by the CA Dept. of Education, in April 2015, based on Census Day (10/1/2014) figures from the CALPADS pupil data system.
For more information about enrollment numbers at at OUSD, please refer to the enrollment section under our FAQ Page. For questions about these reports, please contact James Tharp.
For OUSD staff: The Comprehensive Student Data Roster is a student-level Excel spreadsheet containing as many as 100 data points for each pupil. A school-wide CSDR is available for download for each of OUSD's 86 district-operated schools. An alternative collection of teacher-specific -- "only my students" -- CSDRs is also provided. Please note that you must be signed into your OUSD Gmail in order to access the "Protected Student Level Data" folder. If you're having trouble viewing this folder, please contact Rattana Yeang for support.
The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school and teacher(s), current Pathway, prior-year school, and summer school)
3. English language fluency status (as calculated during semi-annual reclassification review)
4. Assessment score series from OUSD Benchmark and California State standardized instruments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Fresh data points to the CSDR in the July 2 edition:
1. Spring Assessment Scores for District Literacy (DIBELS, IDEL, F&P, DRA, SRI) and District Math
2. CAHSEE Status includes March 2015 results
3. Secondary GPAs from each of 8 marking periods; Course Grades for Fall Semester and Spring (EOY)
4. Secondary Early Warning flags from EOY; EW flag-counts from each of 6 marking periods
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR
3. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will be refreshed in August to reflect your schools' Fall 2015 student roster.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at email@example.com