The CSDR brings together several separate data sources:
1. Comprehensive demographic variables
2. Enrollment details (current teacher(s), prior-year school, pathway)
3. English language fluency status (from semi-annual reclassification review)
4. Assessment score series from SBAC and key Districtwide Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
The newest student-level performance metrics and demographic elements are:
1. Attendance Rate, Suspensions, and Fall 2016 Literacy scores (SRI, F&P, DRA/EDL)
2. Spring 2016 SBAC, EAP, and CST/CMA/CAPA Science
3. Secondary Credits, GPAs, and course grades
4. High School Readiness (at 8th Grade completion) indicator
5. Newcomer, UAY, and SIFE indicators for English Language Learners
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. RAD Data Team and Central Office Partners
2. Guide to CSDR data points
3. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR and
videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. One-Page Guides to related interactive dashboard reports
5. OUSD Student Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will next be refreshed on February 6, 2017 with final Fall Semester details and Mid-Year SRI scores.
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org