The CSDR brings together:
1. Comprehensive demographic variables
2. Enrollment details (current school, prior-year school and teacher)
3. English language fluency status and detailed "Fluency Subgroup"
4. Assessment score series from SBAC and key Districtwide Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Student performance metrics and demographics in the Back-to-School Edition are from 2016-17. Among them:
1. Spring 2017 SBAC, CELDT, and PFT Scores recently received from State CDE
2. Spring 2017 Literacy Scores (F&P, DRA, SRI) and Math Scores (SMI)
3. Elementary Standards-Based Grades from EOY 2016-17
4. Secondary cumulative GPAs and Course Grades from EOY 2016-17
Full list of data elements in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR and videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
3. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will be refreshed on October 24 with up-to-date student rosters, final Spring 2016 SBAC scores, and literacy performance metrics from Fall 2016
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at email@example.com