The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school, current Pathway, prior-year school)
3. English language fluency status (as calculated during semi-annual reclassification review)
4. Assessment score series from OUSD Benchmark Assessments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Student performance metrics in the Beginning-of-Year Edition are from 2014-15. Among them:
1. Spring 2015 Assessment Scores for District Literacy (DIBELS, IDEL, F&P, DRA, SRI) and District Math
2. CAHSEE Status includes March 2015 results
3. Secondary cumulative GPAs from EOY 2014-15
4. Secondary Early Warning flags from EOY 2014-15
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR
3. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
It will be refreshed in October to include SBAC scores and performance metrics from Fall 2015
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at email@example.com