The CSDR draws from separate data sources to bring together:
2. Enrollment (current school and teacher(s), current Pathway, prior-year school, and summer school)
3. English language fluency status (as calculated during semi-annual reclassification review)
4. Assessment score series from OUSD Benchmark and California State standardized instruments
5. Engagement metrics (attendance and suspension data)
Fresh data points to the CSDR in the March 20 edition:
1. Mid-Year Literacy: SRI, F&P, DRA, DIBELS
2. Mid-Year Elementary Math Benchmarks
3. Pathway participation; CAHSEE Status now distinguishes "Not Tested"
4. GPA from each marking period
5. Early Warning Flags from each marking period
Full list in the CSDR Guide
What additional resources are there?
1. Guide to CSDR data points
2. "Make the Most of Excel" guide to exploiting the CSDR
3. Videos on how to filter, sort, and print, in Excel
4. OUSD Data Request for your specific questions
What else should I know?
1. It will be refreshed again after every marking period for secondary schools
2. It will be refreshed again after every trimester for elementary schools
Need 1 on 1 support?
We can visit your site to give you a personal consultation on how to get the most out of your CSDR. To request a site visit, email us at email@example.com